Welcome to the Warren County Bar Association
The Warren County Bar Association is a non-profit professional association of local attorneys and judges with a rich history dating back to 1934. Our mission is to provide a forum in which the attorneys of Warren County and surrounding areas can:
- meet socially to discuss common problems;
- assist the bar in continuing legal education;
- work to advocate, alone and in conjunction with other bar associations, in advancing the interests of the bar;
- work to assist in the education of the public to the role of the law in society and to enlighten the public to their legal rights, remedies, and duties; and
- to foster the integrity of the bar by improving the skill and ethical competence of its members.
With a collegial panel of distinguished attorneys, the WCBA offers unparalleled resources for mentorship of new attorneys and law clerks and offers comradery in a strong community of legal professionals.
The WCBA does not operate a fee generating Lawyer Referral Service. However, among our members, you will find attorneys with varied experience and expertise. We welcome you to contact them directly for information on your legal matter. If you do contact a member of our association, we ask that you kindly let them know that you found them through our website. Thank you!